To Apply for a Position @ S.A.E. Psychological Consulting Ltd. please forward a CV and cover letter indicating the position that you are seeking.
Email to: email@example.com
Positions at S.A.E. Psychological Consulting Ltd.
Associate Staff Psychologist
Support/ Recovery Staff
ALL staff of S.A.E. Psychological Consulting Ltd. are required to undergo training in the area of SAE & IPE Programs.
Clinical Staff positions are all required to meet the following standards:
- Master’s degree trained or greater in Clinical/Counseling Psychology or Clinical Social Work
- Active registration with a recognized Professional College/ Association
- Direct clinical experience
- Previous experience in Substance Disorders field (inpatient, detox, EFAP)
Recovery Staff and Administrators positions are preferenced to individuals that meet the following standards:
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical/Counseling Psychology or Social Sciences
- Three years direct clinical or administrative experience
- Previous experience in Substance Disorders field preferred
- Intermediate level of expertise with Office Suite of products
- Recovery Staff are required to have 5 years of uninterrupted abstinence