Our live Webinar offerings have become very popular. Due to time restrictions, we have had to reduce these to quarterly events. We have the ability to provide informational sessions and training on a number of topics, below is a list of some of our recent offerings. If there is a topic of specific interest please contact us directly and we will be happy to develop your personalized training event.
If you or your group are interested in any of our previous webinars, contact us directly and we can explore possible options for the re-delivery of these topics.
- Relapse Prevention
- Early Detection of Mental Health & Substance Issues
- DSM-5: Changes, Diagnostics, and the Workplace
- DSM-5: Review, Diagnostics, Recommendations and Reporting
- DSM-5: 18 Months into Action
- Fatigue Management
- EFAP vs. Psychological Health Service Programs
- Trauma & PTSD
- Stress Success
- Conducting E-Therapy
- Psychological Profiling