It is okay to ask for help. Here are some signs that you may need to take the first step to a healthier, happier and more productive life.
You are not alone. We can help.
Mental / Emotional Concerns
- You have difficulty recalling instructions, details, etc.
- You find it increasingly difficult to handle complex work assignments.
- You have unexplained memory lapses.
- You have outbursts of crying.
- You have difficulty concentrating.
- You have outbursts of anger.
- You experience mood swings.
- You are making poor decisions (especially impulsive ones).
- You feel fearful, anxious, suspicious.
- You are finding it difficult to adjust to changes.
- You overreact to real or imagined criticism.
- You blame co-workers for mistakes.
- You are abrasive with supervisors or co-workers.
- You borrow money from co-workers.
- You feel that co-workers are out to get you.
- You have unreasonable resentments.
- You avoid superiors and / or co-workers.
- Colleagues have complained about your behaviour and / or performance
- You have taken unauthorized leave.
- You have taken excessive sick leave.
- You are frequently absent on Monday and / or Friday.
- You are late excessively, particularly on Mondays and / or returning from lunch.
- You leave work early when inappropriate.
- Your excuses for absenteeism are peculiar and increasingly improbable.
- You have a higher rate of absenteeism than other workers.